Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (April 4th)




Last week was ridiculous.  Nothing worked out, and I think we only made three meals we had planned.  I really need a normal, peaceful week this week.  This is the final week in my semester and then I get a week off.  Whoo hoo!

Monday:  Black been soup and tortillas
Tuesday:  Tuna Salad sandwiches
Wednesday:  BBQ beef sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans
Thursday:  Chicken tacos, avocados, mexican rice
Friday:  Grilled cheese and soup
Saturday:  Chili and crackers
Sunday:  Beef Stew and rolls

I'm going to post some of the recipes later this week.  One thing I did get made was the Slow Cooker Meatballs I found on BHG.  Amazing is all I have to say.  We had them on sourdough loaves; couldn't have been more perfect.

My Meatball Army 

No comments:

Post a Comment