Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Already?

Is it ever really too early to get ready for Christmas??  I don't think so!  So I started going through some of my Christmas decorations this morning and found these beauties…

This just makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

These are like a wreath, without being anything like a wreath.  I love them!


Pillow Bows, they can sit almost anywhere and be beautiful.


The best part about this basket is that it can be the wrapping for a great homemade gift!



Now all I want to do is make Christmas crafts! And it’s not even Halloween…the Mr. is not going to be happy about this. ;D   In the meantime, I’m currently working on these cocktail napkins.  Aren’t they precious!  I was inspired by a tutorial I found  over at Design Sponge.  Go check them out!




 Here's some more super cute ones I found on Pinterest.


Linking to Today's Creative Blog and many more.  Check my Link Party List!

3 comments:

  1. It's never too early for Christmas in my book! I love the pillow bow idea. I'm going to have to come up with something for myself. Thanks for sharing!I'm visiting from Creative Itch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love those bows, I really am thinking about making more in a very pretty pattern for my little girls' rooms. Christmas is just so inspiring all year round, and definitely what I look forward to all year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make pillow bows? That's an idea I've never see before!

    ReplyDelete