Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Tell Daddy and I Won't!

On my way home from picking up my three year old from preschool I went through a yellow light that changed to red as we went under.  Now she has become quite the backseat driver since she has learned what the colors of stop lights mean.  Next thing I hear is "Ooooh, you runned a red one Mommy.  You better not tell Daddy."  She knows my fiance is always getting on to me about going too fast and slowing down a little more, so once we got home I reminded her to not tell Daddy and she could get out by climbing out of my door.  It's something she loves to do that Daddy usually won't allow.  If he has one of the girls he usually has both and it just starts fights.

As soon as she popped out of my door she said, "I won't tell Daddy you runned a red one if you don't tell him I went out your door."  So I agreed, and as soon as we started up to the house he came out to greet us and she got all excited and said, "Daddy, I can't tell you that mommy runned a red one!" Then she went running inside, leaving me standing there with my mouth open.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment